iPhone 12. Blast past fast.
iPhone 12 pushes everything forward with A14 Bionic, the fastest chip in a smartphone. A new dual- camera system. And a beautiful Super Retina XDR display, so you can see everything in vivid detail.
- 6.1-inch Super Retina XDR display
- Ceramic Shield, tougher than any smartphone glass
- A14 Bionic chip, the fastest chip ever in a smartphone
- 7MP front camera with Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting, and Depth Control.
- Advanced dual-camera system with 12MP Ultra Wide and Wide cameras;
Night mode, Deep Fusion, Smart HDR 3, 4K Dolby Vision HDR recording
- 12MP TrueDepth front camera with Night mode, 4K Dolby Vision HDR recording
- Industry-leading IP68 water resistance
- Supports MagSafe accessories for easy attach and faster wireless charging
- iOS 14 with redesigned widgets on the Home screen, all-new App Library, App Clips, and more
- The display has rounded corners. When measured as a rectangle, the screen is 6.06 inches diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
- Claim based on iPhone 12 Ceramic Shield front compared with previous-generation iPhone.
- Accessories are sold separately.
- iPhone 12 is splash, water, and dust resistant and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 6 meters up to 30 minutes). Splash, water, and dust resistance are not permanent conditions. Resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty.
Go to apple.com/iphone/compare for a complete set.