iPhone 13 Pro Max. A total Pro.
iPhone 13 Pro Max. The biggest Pro camera system upgrade ever. Super Retina XDR display with ProMotion for a faster, more responsive feel. Lightning-fast A15 Bionic chip. Durable design and the best battery life ever in an iPhone1.
- 6.7-inch Super Retina XDR display with ProMotion for a faster, more responsive feel2.
- A15 Bionic chip for lightning-fast performance.
- Cinematic mode adds shallow depth of field and shifts focus automatically in your videos.
- Pro camera system with new 12MP Telephoto, Wide, and Ultra Wide cameras; LiDAR Scanner; 6x optical zoom range; macro photography; Photographic Styles, ProRes video,3 Smart HDR 4, Night mode, Apple ProRAW, 4K Dolby Vision HDR recording.
- 12MP TrueDepth front camera with Night mode, 4K Dolby Vision HDR recording.
- Up to 28 hours of video playback, the best battery life ever in an iPhone1.
- Durable design with Ceramic Shield.
- Industry-leading IP68 water resistance4.
- 5G capable5.
- iOS 15 packs new features to do more with iPhone than ever before6.
- Supports MagSafe accessories for easy attach and faster wireless charging7.
- Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/batteries for more information.
- The display has rounded corners that follow a beautiful curved design, and these corners are within a standard rectangle. When measured as a standard rectangular shape, the screen is 6.68 inches diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
- Coming soon.
- iPhone 13 Pro Max is spill, splash, and dust resistant and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529. Spill, splash, and dust resistance are not permanent conditions. Resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty.
- Data plan required. 5G is available in select markets and through select carriers. Speeds vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on 5G support, contact your carrier and see apple.com/iphone/cellular.
- Some features may not be available for all countries or all areas.
- Accessories are sold separately.
Go to apple.com/iphone/compare for a complete set.