Lots to love. Less to spend.
iPhone SE is the most powerful 4.7-inch iPhone ever. Featuring A13 Bionic, the fastest chip in a smartphone, for incredible performance in apps, games, and photography. Portrait mode for studio-quality portraits and six lighting effects. Next-generation Smart HDR for incredible detail across highlights and shadows. Cinematic-quality 4K video. And all the advanced features of iOS. With long battery life and water resistance, it’s so much of the iPhone you love, in a not so big size.
- 4.7-inch Retina HD display.
- Water and dust resistant (1 meter for up to 30 minutes, IP67).
- 12MP Wide camera; Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting, Depth Control, next-generation Smart HDR, and 4K video.
- 7MP front camera with Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting, and Depth Control.
- Touch ID for secure authentication
- A13 Bionic chip with third-generation Neural Engine.
- Fast-charge capable
- Wireless charging.
- iOS 13 with Dark Mode, new tools for editing photos and video, and new privacy features.
- Display size is measured diagonally.
- Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/batteries for more information.
- iPhone SE is splash, water, and dust resistant and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions; iPhone SE has a rating of IP67 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 1 meter up to 30 minutes). Splash, water, and dust resistance are not permanent conditions and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty.
- Wireless chargers sold separately.